Sunday 22 July 2012

Superfan selected Pearl Jam Setlist

One of the Pearl Jam fans dream came true when he was elected by front man Eddie to select out the band's setlist.

Superfan named Brian Farias participated in more than 108 gigs,has been a member of Pearl Jam's fan group Ten Club for more than two decades.

He tells RollingStone.com, "I thought I was hearing things when Eddie offered it to me... It still doesn't seem real. As more time goes on, it gets even more emotional. It's better than winning the lottery. All the money in the world, I couldn't bribe Eddie Vedder to let me make his setlist. It was like programming your iPod and then Pearl Jam show up in your yard and play it for you".

He adds, "The bow meant more to me than everything. For the Pearl Jam audience to give me that much love, I can't imagine what Eddie feels"

No comments:

Post a Comment